Being forced to get pregnant. Feel the need to understand partner before pregnancy. Suggestions?

I am 30 years and my height is 4.10 ft, weight is 54 kg. I am married on 31 mar 2012. I don t want to get pregnant soon but my laws are forcing me to get a baby soon. I am Indian and so I cant get a chance to understand my husband s nature before marriage. Now I want to spend more time to know him and his understandings for my committed life. plz let me know should i delay my pregnancy for a happy future or not?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
hello ms abha singh .. gud to hear from u..
i hope its nearly 9 mths u ve been married and its an arranged one u need time to understand ur husband is what u have writen.
as ur 30 yrs now ,medically i suggest u to get conceived before 35 but better as early as possible in order to avoid medical complications to the baby arising out of late deliverie ie. any congenital defects in the baby..
anyways try to convince ur husband and in laws regarding ur worries and prepare ur mind for childbirth as u said ur an Indian and hope u would definitely adjust unless there is any grave problem..
so medically i suggest u can wait for some time but as i said early pregnancy is always better after 30 yrs..
so al the best and take a right decision..