Been suffering from pain and swelling in lower stomach with yellow urine. Had UTI. Am I okay?

Hi Doctor, I am been suffering from same kind of pain and swelling in the lower stomach which I had suffered earlier and was recognized as UTI by Doctor and was cured after taking Levotas 500mg for 5 days. This time I had already took three tabs in three days but still I can feel swelling in lower stomach . Mostly noticeable during the evening .Very little pain in stomach and during Urination .Urine is yellow pale since last one week or so. I read some article indicate bladder cancer , Please help I am very scared and about to loose by heartbeat . Thanks Pranav
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013