Been suffering from chronic tiredness and lack of energy. Why calf burns, neck pains? Anxiety cause?

Hi, I have been suffering from chronic tiredness and a severe lack of energy along with aches and pains which are intermittent and vary in sites ( legs, arms, hands, etc). More recently I have been experiencing a tingling/burning sensation in my calf and pain at the front of my neck . Have had FBC and other general blood checks a couple of monts ago but no untoward results according to my GP. I am struggling with day to day activities and was told by my GP that my fatigue symptoms could be psychological - depression or anxiety . Hoever, I am definately not either. any other suggestions?? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012