Been suffering from bad tonsils infection. Had augmentin and crocin. Next?

Hello, I ve been suffering from bad tonsils infection since a week now. First I had Augmentin 625 and crocin for 3 days, it didn t make much of a difference. Then I consulted a doctor nearby and he gave me AZ3 Azithromycin with Recovit and Flagyl 400. It didn t work either for another 4 days. Then I went to a well known hospital and now I m taking zocef 500 with signoflam and allrite and one other medicine to reduce acidity. I m awaiting my blood and throat swab report.It ll come on Friday.But I m scared, doctors say its a bad infection and if Zocef also doesnt work they might need to admit me for the IV treatment. I just want to know, it ll all be fine right?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012