Been having diarrhea and cold. Captin recommended. Why abdominal discomfort?

Hi I got poisoned from, I guess, caviar. Have been having diarrea, feeling cold-although no fever , I think, headache and stomachache, but no vomiting . I didn t have a chance to go to the doctor, and when I called her she recommended some syrup called Captin (?). I could not find the right spelling. Is there such a thing and what is that? Or otherwise is there something else I have to take/do? Do I have to go to the doctor? I feel myself much better today, but still have some discomfort in my abdomen and had diarrea 2 times in the morning. Now am ok so far. Thanx a lot! Anna
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012