Been getting pain throughout chest. Why? Are they gallstones?

Hi I have recently been getting pain throughout my chest which seems to travel to the shoulder front and back. At the centre/bottom of the ribcage it feels like someone is turning and pushing inside making me feel like I want to be sick and I become hot and clammy. Sometimes, when the pain becomes more severe it feels like it travels up my neck and my neck becomes achey. I recently visited A & E regarding this, which they gave me an ECG (which was clear), and X-ray (which was clear) and 5 lots of bloods were taken (which were all clear). They say its a few things it could be and have put me on Omeprazole for now but am awaiting an ultrasound before they suggest an colonoscopy (if i ve got it right). Is there a chance it could be Gallstones???
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012