Been dizzy, lasts a few hours, unable to do any task, ears and face gets red. Help?

I have major anxiety and fear about beig dizzy. I have een dizzy a few times in my life and now it seems to be back. I get dizzy when I move my head down but it s not bppv because it only lasts like a few hours n it doesn t last days. Everyday I wake up worrying I I will e dizzy and I can t do anything without thinking about. Could. The worrying about being dizzy actually cause me to be dizzy? My fa e and ears get rely got and red too sometimes.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013