Been diagnosed with hiatal hernia. Had choking episode accompanied with vomiting. Should I worry?

I have been diagnosed in the past year with a hiatal hernia , last night I had a choking episode with a bit of vomit but it got under control and I was able to sleep... today I stupidly had a large lunch but this has been almost 8 hours ago and the past 3 hours I have had a lot of pressure in my chest . I can tell its from my stomach because my burps are not quick and easy like normal....the pressure is making me panic a bit....I have taken an zantac 3 hours ago...any way to get more relief or should I have this looked at tonight?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012