Been diagnosed with herpes. Had an outbreak. What is going on?

hi ive been diagnosed with herpes stage 1 like the not as bad as others lol n i had an outbreak and it hurt and big bumps etc on pretty much the outside of m vagina except some of it was right at the very beginning of my hole and the gave me some medicine and it was cleared up but now i feel these pimple like bumps on the inside of my vagina i cant see them but i was trying to squeeze them and no puss felt like it was coming out and it doesnt hurt but ive bee very itchy do you think its another outbreak?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012