Been diagnosed with gastroenteritis, chest pain, shoulder blade pain, blocked arteries, palpitations. Now what?

Hi Dr, been diagnosed with gastroenteritis , just had my last anti-biotic today, I still have chest pains radiating to my shoulder blade, I had an ecg and stress ecg yesterday, the dr could not find signs of blocked arteries, just felt like I was going to get palpitations, current bp is 104/74 pulse is 77, also feeling nauseas, I have been taking 5mg of bilocor for about 3 yrs, are my current symptoms as a result of the gastro, please assist. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013