Become clumsy, forgetful, tired and struggling to concentrate. Have thyroid, Vit deficiency, on medication. Causes ?

Hi I ve found I ve become more clumsy, forgetful, tired and am struggling to concentrate, especially during conversations. I m getting irritable and annoyed at myself and others because of this. I have never smoked, do not drink alcohol and rarely have caffeine. I have an under active thyroid , b12 and vitamin d deficiencies but these are all now stable due to medication . My last blood test came back all clear and I have them regularly (although its looking like my thyroid medication will be increased in a couple of months). I have a 5 1/2 month old breastfed baby who sleeps through the night and although my sleep is not disturbed I often fall asleep during the day while she naps. I often worry that the clumsiness will result in my baby getting hurt as I carry her in a sling most of the time. I d be grateful to know anything that could be causing these symptoms.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013