Bark pain and difficulty in urinating after taking appetite suppressors. What is the problem ?

I have recently started counting calories and I thought to assist I would take one of these appitite suppressors. I took it for a week and then it started to hurt to urinate and my back is hurting. Figured it was my kidneys and started drinking cranberry juice and water. Now the paid urinating has stopped but my back is still killing me.......oh and of course I stopped taking the pills (of course!!). Should I go to the doctors about the back pain or should I give it a few days? I look forward to hearing from you
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013