Band tubaliation done. Missed period, having pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnancy chances, menopause symptoms?

I am 40 yrs old. I had a band tubaligation done 3 years ago. I have not missed my period but recently I have been having pregnancy symptoms . I have sore breasts and nipples, my waist is thicker, excessive saliva , lower back and hip pain, stomach spasms, moody, exhausted, a clear vaginal discharge , increased urination. The pg test I took said negative. The doc office said to get a blood test done but no insurance. Could I be pregnant? Could these be menopause symptoms?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013