Baldness in the front side of head, using Bahola resulting in thin hair growth. Can Mintop 10% be used along with it ?

Dear Sir, I am having baldness in the front side of my head like horse shoe magnet for the past 6 years. I am using homeopathy medicine Bahola for the last 1.6 years and it results in the growing of thin hairs with less density in those lost areas. I came to know about mintop 10% can i use that along with bahola hair oil one time and mintop 10% another time to overcome the baldness quickly. If not so what type of treatment that i have to take the overcome these problems.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012