Bald patch on head

My 7year old boy got a bald patch on his head why ?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
Homeopath 's  Response

That can be a condition of patchy hairloss called Alopecia Areata, It starts with patches of hairloss over scalp, eye brow, beard and mustache(in adults), gradually these individual patches join together to form a bigger patch. There are different types of Alopecia areata, depending on the nature and extent of the disease.

cause: exact cause is not known, It is found to be associated with autoimmunity.
It can be treated with Homeopathy safely with oral medications and external application, which depends on individaul case. I suggest you not to go for steroidal injections, beware of their side-effects.

call me for any further quieries.

Homeopathy Human friendly.
Homeopath Dr. Tejasvi K.P's  Response
I forgot to mention that stress can be a major triggering factor for Alopecia Areata and for any Autoimmune disease. See that your kid is not in such a stressful situation.

Mail me for any quiries or treatment.