Bad pain since fistula surgery, hemorrhoids are hanging out. Should they be removed ?

Hi my name is AAAA . I had Fistula surgery on tuesday, very bad pain since then. i noticed today that my hemrhoids are hanging out. the pain is excrutiang and I cant take it. should the hemrhoid be removed now? what can I do to have relief from this little piece of skin thats killing me plus the string thats hanging out . can aford to pay for this. i had to take time offf from work for the surgery. well u can put your answer thank you
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013

Welcome to HCM,

It seems that along with fistula you are having bleeding piles as well.

From history it suggests that you might be having strangulated 3rd or 4th degree piles.

In this case you might require removal of piles.

Consult surgeon and get examined.

Avoid constipation and take liquid paraffin one table spoonful at night.

Ok and bye.