Bad pain in my upper stomach area and feel like I need to burp but can't and feel nauseous and have weird little farts as well.

Hi I am a Female 20 years old I am a Mom of a 2 year old. The past couple of days I been having bad pain in my upper stomach area and feel like I need to burp but can t and feel nauseous and have weird little farts as well. But it got worst after I ate a piece of Chocolate after getting mad stressed about a situation and it made my stomach hurt badly and I had like diarrhea 2 times then I dranked pills to stop the diarrhea and it did but the pain continued and I lost appetite and feel nauseous still and I feel as I get like hot and cold and shaky and feel weak and look pale and my stomach is bloated its hard and hurts. Please help me I have no health insurance and I really can t afford a medical bill thanks so much for reading this !
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011