Bad odor in urine, cloudy urine, keigel muscles issue, yellow eyes, cramps. Suggest?

I have a strong odor with my urine all the time, particularly in the morning when it's more concentrated. Sometimes it's cloudy. I drink quite a bit of water so it's not always like this, just most of the time. When i need to use the restroom, it comes on suddenly and urgently. Sometimes, if my keigel muscles arent flexed enough, I leak (I have decent keigel muscles, according to my husband anyway). I have yellowing of my eyes. This is more a apparent when I've been drinking. I have a somewhat firm abdomen, but I have this muscle or organ on the right side that cramps up and 'rolls' a little every once in awhile, especially if I bend over and reach for something. It's looked like a fetus putting itself back into place before. My dr has tested for an infection and nothing has shown up. I've had my thyroid tested so many times (my hair is very thin for my age and heredity) I should have gotten a punch card. Nothing. I feel like it's something. Any ideas? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013