Bad night sweats, weakness, stomach sickness, headaches, neck swelling, thyroid fine. What could be going on?

HI, for the past 5 years i have had BAD night sweats ...soaked.(only at night, when i wake up they go away...i start to drift off, it comes back.) The longer this was left untreated, the more symptomes i have been having. Feel weak, tired, sick to my stomach...but it comes and goes in waves, headaches , 6 monts ago i noticed my left side of my neck was swollen. Both family doc and specialist said it s nothing, dont worry about it. We thought it was my thyroid becasue in the past it was slightkey enlarged. But we did another ultrasound and my thyroid was fine...whats going on? what do i do...i cant take feeling like a roller coaster anymore
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013