Bad headaches, pounding in ears, hot flashes, palpitations, increased BP and nausea. Reasons ?

For a few days I have been battling a really bad headache . Yesterday I started having pounding in my ears hot flashes palpitations and naseau. I checked my blood pressure it was 150 over 90. I went to the ER they helped with the head ache and sent me home. When I went to bed I was profusely sweating all night. When the morning came I ve had a headache and been having palpitations and bad hot flashes again. What does this sound like. I m also very fatigued.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013