Bad foot and leg cramps, both knees replaced, lot of spider veins, various lumps not cancerous, drinking enough liquids. Any suggestions ?

i have real bad foot and leg cramps i also have ms and my gate is off and so is my balance and i have had both knees replaced and i work 32 hours a week all ind a row friday through monday in a busy establishment where i am constantly on my feet i drink 3-4 glasses of water a day eat at least one banana and have about 40 oz. of other liquid . i take a 20 m water-high blood pressure pill. i have a lot of spider veins also and i bruise easily on my upper thigh. i have various lumps not cancerous but they hurt me too all the time, i need some suggestions from sombody as dont get answers from local doctors please help 63 year old female that needs to work.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012