Bad cramps under right rib cage. Reports normal. Loss of appetite. No relief with medicines

Can anybody offer advice or share similar symptoms?  I have very bad cramps under my right rib cage going around to my back, not a pain as such, just an extreme hot cramp which is pretty much permanent. Cramp feeling goes down to my groin . Have had ct scan , ultrasound and blood tests and all okay. Feels like a golf ball is getting squeezed under my rib cage. No fever but loss of appetite. Such an uncomfortable feeling. Part of the ct scan results stated There is no significant para aortic lymphadenopathy . Multiple diverticula are noted in the sigmoid colon .  There is no evidence of diverticulitis . Gas is noted in L4/L5 intervertebral disc in keeping with degeneration. I am taking buscopan and amoxicillin for diverticula but cramps are continuous always in same place under right rib cage to right of belly button. Am seeing consultant on Tuesday but would appreciate any help and guidance please. This is driving me crazy and affecting relationship with wife. No chest pain but dull ache in back right shoulder at top of shoulder. A bit shakey but that’s probably down to not eating! Help!
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012