Bad cramps, light pink spotting, back pain. Had a baby dance twice. Causes ?

hi im 21 years my period started on the first of this month it usually last about a week which is nomarl. my partner and i did the baby dance on the 9 and on the 12-13 i was having really bad cramps like i was going start my period again . on the 14 we did the baby dance agan about 6 days later i had light pink spotting for about day then stoped i still cramp a lil but mostly back pain ..... help
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
In the current scenario, since you had intimate contact during the fertile period, presuming that you have regular 28-30 day cycles, you have chances of conception. You can go for a blood pregnancy test at this stage to confirm/exclude pregnancy or wait for your next natural period and take a home pregnancy test 3-7 days later with a fresh early morning sample if you miss it. The spotting could mean an implantation bleed if you are pregnant. Hope this helps.