Back pain, white discharge comes from vagina. What could be wrong?

Hi Doctor, me a female and I have back pain for the last one week, here is cool atmosphere mostly. I think a me sudden change from my native place caused this. back pain means not in the center part of back, but in the upper part of where we sit. but when I lie on bed no pain at all.but when I bend or sit I can not bear the pain. Not only that some white discharge comes from my vagina and it happens usually. im married. Expecting ur answer..
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013