Back pain, spinal pain on lifting something heavy, pain in bent condition

Age: 29 Height: 180 cm Weight: 70 Kg Sex: Male It is about one month that I have experienced some pain in the bottom of my spine and its surrounding. Its pain have been appear when I lifting some heavy things at home for a cyclic period during a day in the bent condition. At first it was not very painful; however, day by day my problem and pain had grown. When I went gym and did exercise very slightly its pain was eliminated but after some hours it returned. Now its pain is very severe and I could not sit down easily and after sitting for more that one hour I have some problem to upright my position. It is essential to say that I have been going gym for about 7 years, I am a student of mechanical engineering and recently for a long time sit on the chair.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012