Back pain, renal cortical cysts, mild fullness of pelvic alyceal system. History of BP, diabetes. Are my kidneys functioning properly?

hi doc i m 62 years female. i have pain in my back for couple of years and i m also heart pateint with blood pressure and sugar. i have diabetes from 4 years. i did ultrasound of my abdomen. Reports says that i have right renal simple cortical cysts- bosniak type 1 and mild fullness of pelvicalyceal system bilaterally. Can u advice me what should i do. Are my kidneys not functioning properly ? Do i need a kidnay tranplant or dialyses? please provide feedback.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012