Back pain, red lump in upper hip. Group of bumps on left shoulder, chest, breasts, headache. Suggestions?

I have several symptoms that have come up over the past few days 1) prior symptom - severe pain in the right side of my lower back (upper hip) that goes down the back of my leg around my groin and knee to my foot . Believed to be from psyatic nerve 2) a red nickle sized group of bumps appeared on my left shoulder (back) about 10 days ago it now is 1 large raized red lump that is tender to the touch and warm. It itches 3) a group of bumps is now on my chest between my breasts that itch. 4) Severe headache that increases in pain and pressure whe I bend forward and even some movement
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013