Back pain, pain on posterior chest. MRI, CT scan came normal. Will penidure injection help?

sir.. have back pain and also pain on my prosterior chest for last 10yrs...its vv started from the ankle initially.then moved to waist and spine making uncomfortable to walk and even sit.i was continue under drs consideration..did MRI and CTscan.but everything came normal..the pain has crossed limits..a friend of mine has suggested me penidure 12lac injection..since he is in relief now and was suffering from the same problem...
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013