Back pain, nausea, tickling inside abdomen, white vaginal discharge. When to conduct pregnancy test?

I m having pregnency symptoms like back ache nausea and vomittig bt my doctor told me to wait a week after missing period my last menstraul cycles was on 30th June I have usually 26 days cycle. M I really pregnant as I feel it and little tickling inside my abdomen n little white discharge plz tell me could I really be pregnent when it is best to conduct pregnency test. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012

It is usually preferred to do a urine pregnancy test one week after missing your period.

However, you can do it today also. Please go ahead and do it. If it is negative, repeat again after 3 days.

This should ease your worry.

I wish you good health.