Back pain, light headed, blurring vision, ringing ear, sweating

Last night I got the sudden urge to rearrange my room. I later started feeling back pain but thought it d be gone by the morning. It s still there and extremely uncomfortable. I got up to use the restroom and when I stood up from the toilet it hurt my lower back a lot. Not only this but all of a sudden I got light headed and thought I had gotten up too quickly but it kept on getting worse. My vision started tks blur and I got off balanced.when I was holding on to the towel rack I couldn t stay up and I kept on swaying back and forth. And hit my head on the wall I felt like I was going to faint but managed to get out of the restroom and get to my bed. It slowly went away and when it did I noticed I was sweating and there was a ringing in my ear. I m not sure what happened or what to do about this back pain.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012