Back pain, kidney area pain, fever, black flakes in stool. Done back surgeries. What is going on?

i am a 55 female and have had four back surgerires including two disc fusions in my lower back. i have had severe pain on right side for about six weeks my right kidney area goes from cant touch my back to moderate, went to family doctor after ct said i had two small stones and see a specialist the end of the month the last two weeks and almost everyday i am passing black flakes that float and bigger black things that sink slight fever off and on usually just a day at atime, think i am better for a few days only to feel worse again, what are the black flecks and can stones form that fast and should i move my appt up or am i over reacting
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
The black flakes can be due to the casts in the urinary tract which are usually associated with stone formation. In case the flecks are persistent then an earlier evaluation would be helpful in an early diagnosis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal