Back pain, increase in pain when knees are raised. No recent trauma

I am 31 years old and I have experiencing lower back pain for the past ten days. It started on the lower right side and has radiated to include the center and left side now. It is increasingly worse and nothing alleviates the pain. I still feel pain in the pool, without bearing weight. There is an increase in pain if I raise my knees up. Today, I noticed bruising in the center of my lower back that looks like it has been there for a couple of days. I had no recent trauma.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012