Back pain, hip pain, lump on neck, cramps in abdomen. Bed bound. What could be this?

I'm 25 and I am currently bed bound because of the sheer pain I'm feeling...I've had a constant back ache for over a month now but over the last week my whole body feels like it's shutting down..hip pain thigh pain lump on my neck below the ear if I cough my head hurts and the cramping pain in my lower abdomen is so uncomfortable I'm feelin so low that I would rather have sumone put me down out of my misery... I can't move it hurts so much, but I have a 4 year old child here so I don't know what to do ? Help me sum1 :(
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013