Back pain, fever, heavy sweating, dull pains behind the ear radiating to the head, taking ibuprofen. Cause?

Hello, On Friday I started to get an achy back, to the point that my shirt hurt to wear it. I took an Alieve and it went away in the next 10 minutes. It returned Saturday afternoon with chills and at 9pm with 102.5 temp. I got the temp down and slept good. Same thing Sunday and woke up at 3am Monday in a big sweat. Felt better Monday with no achiness but I started getting these dull pains behind my left ear about every minute until 7pm when the pain moved to the upper middle of the back of my head. After Friday I have been taking Ibuprofen every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours since. Thanks for your help, Greg
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012