Back pain, diarrhea, fever. Taking antibiotics. Had kidney stone removed

sudden onset of severe pain left lower back that ran into area of ovaries, heavy rumbling, growling sounds intestines, severe dirrhea and fever. Lasted several days and family doctor put me on flagyl for suspected diverticulitis . It s now been over a week on antibiotics but pain is moving to right side, bowels still very noisy, bloating , gassy, nauseated and now scant bowel movements have large amounts of jelly type mucous with red blood, fever has returned and feel very tired. symptoms seem to worsen at night. I am 51 yr old female and just had kidney stone removed through implanted stint this past Tuesday. Also feeling lot s of pressure in anal area and frequent urge to have bowel movement which produces mostly mucus. Need help asap.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013