Back pain, calcium deficiency, low bone serum. History of hyperthyroid. Treatment for pain?

I am suffering from backache from last 6 months very badly i had this problem 4 years back when i was in college but i gt treatment and my doctor said that i have calcium deficiency and my bone lacks of serum but it suddenly started 6 months back Now i got checked again and found out that i am suffering from hyperthyroid and i am feeling horrible body pain from last 1 month i am just taking pain killers to suppress the pain but at the end of day its starts paining horribly
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012