Back pain. Diagnosed as Lumbar Spondylosis. Back ache reoccured after discontinuing tablet. Suggestions?

hi doctor this is me pankaj jaiswal from nepal doctor i suffering from backache(while sitting and bending ) from last around 5-7 month and i went to simple physician after he seeing my x-rays report of my lumbar part he told me that i am having lumbar spondylosis problem for that he had given me few tablets that is gabaneuron, neorelax( aceclofenac ) or thioclococide, calcium tablet and pan 40 and suggested me to use lumbar belt and also to do some exercise i have taken that tablet for 10 days for a few days like 4 days i was experiencing my backache was little bit reduced after than i had discontinued that tablet and ofcourse exercise and again i am having the same back ache problem , actually i am not satisfy with that doctor suggestion so please give me suggestion that what could i have to do to just get rid from that pain and also suggest me what type of exercise that i have to do. i will be really thankful to u if u reply me asap
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012