Back pain. Chest x-ray normal. Had ear infection, throat pain, back pain when breathing. Should I be worried?

I m 35 years old and started out with ear infections and was put on amoxicillin for about 1 1/2 weeks and then throat started hurting. My back started hurting while breathing so I went back to DR Saturday night and they did a chest X-ray and said everything looked fine but I had bronchitis and changed medicine. I have been on thus new med for 3 nights and still having some pain in right Side of back. Should I be worried it is something else?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012