Back left lower side of head cracks loudly with pain. Suffer osteoarthritis, disc problems in upper and lower spine. Solution ?

The back left lower side of my head cracks loudly and gives me pain periodically all day. Sometimes the pain goes down the front of my shoulder . My head feels like a nerve is caught and there is discomfort until I move the head and then the painful crack occurs and then I am okay until it happens again. It is becoming more frequent and makes me tired. I am loaded with osteo arthritis and have disc problems in upper and lower spine . I had an MRI and they found nothing but lots more osteo. Is there anything I can do? Could it be a weird nerve?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013