Back hurt after falling. Pain in buttocks, groin. Numbness in legs, feet. Chronic sciatica?

i had a fall at work 7 months ago ,i fell and hurt my lower back ,i get pain in back , buttocks , groin ,legs ,i find standing and walking puts more pressure on back cusing more pain .i have seen gp 4 times medication ,paracetmol .iboprufen .and zapain ,as well as 3 physo visits and exercise program .i have had an mri scan awaiting result ,my sleep is disturbed ,with pain in back and legs ,i get numbness and pin s and needles in legs and feet ,i have to sit on edge of bed before i get up ,to let circulation in my legs i work in restaurant but i been signed of as i can not stand the pain it brings , i am also concerned that i have had loose bowels for the last 4 days ,i am seeing gp to morrow ,i think i have got chronic sciatica ,but the gp has not confirmed this ,please advice
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013