Back and pelvic area cramps with fatigue. Why is there pinkish-brown spotting? Result of tubal litigation?

i had 2 days of like pinkish red spotting then turning pinkish brown for 3 more days, im very fatigue especially in the after noon. im having back and pelvic cramps nasea and feel bloated . the only thing is in 1999 i had my second tubal ligation the first one resulted in a full term pregnancy (vaginal birth) and it has been 13 years since. I am now 39 and never had an irregular period like this and faithfully come on every 28 days. i went to the Dr. and had a blood test yesterday(06/30) but it was negative but i didnt stop spotting until thursday 06/28. Im so tired and keep getting so naseated and my appetite is weird, when i get hungry i feel like im starving and get a headache if i dont eat right then. my breasts keep having little pains but not all the time. any advice?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012