Back and chest pain, headaches, cramps in legs, difficulty breathing. History of heart attacks, high BP. Treatment?

i have pain in my back and chest all the time have headachs alot and have leg cramps to i always fell tired and iv been to the er several times they check my heart and it always comes back fine i also have a hard time breathing when doing any kind of activitys im a 27 year old male have high blood presure have had a hart attack and also have a anxiuty dissorder or so they say i also get angry very easly
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013