Back ache, nausea, loose stools and burning while urination. Possible urinary tract infection?

The other night I started having a back ache and nausea . A couple days before that I had noticed burning when I urinated but was on vacation and hoped drinking lots of water would clear it up. I ve been back three days now and still am having very loose bowels, back ache, nausea and tired easy. It s a holiday so I didn t go in to the doctor today. Any chance it s just complications from a possible untreated urinary tract infection?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012