Back ache, nausea, bloating, headache, aversion to favorite foods, taking birth control injection. Reason?

hi i have been on the 3 month injection for 4 years and never had a period in the 4 years, i was 4 weeks late for my last shot and now i have been sick most mornings nausea every day at some point dull backache bloating bad headaches adversion to my favourite foods and i now cannot touch alcohol for the past 3 weeks i have got a partner as well what could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Since you have never had a period in the past four years, these symptoms could possibly indicate the onset of a withdrawal bleed since return of ovulation usually does not happen so soon after stopping the depo shot. Yet, if you have been sexually active throughout this phase, you should see a specialist for a complete evaluation and also test for pregnancy. Your symptoms can happen in very early pregnancy, too. Please stop smoking and drinking, if you have the habit. Hope you find this information useful. Take care.