Baby suffering from jaundice after birth, kept in photo therapy, baby becomes dark. How to get fair complexion?

Hello Sir, My baby girl was born on 21May 2012, but her born she was ok but later 3days declared that she has been suffering jaundice , we have kept her in light (photo therapy ) for 5days, bow after baby discharged from hospital she become little dark....was it due to photo therapy and my concern is was it good to give her photo therapy for 5days....and how would be my baby can get to normal fair complextion....please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012