Baby suffering from hydrocephalus, lost hope. Treatment in ayurvedic medicine?

My baby who is 8month old is undergoing through hydrocephalus we treated him in allopathy and Homeopathy but doctors left their hope now we are thinking give him in ayurvedic treatment, is this treatment will cure his disease or not.if u know anything about any one who have undergone this same problem and got cured by treatment please answer to my question and give a life to my baby.this is a request from a mom and Dad who want to see her baby alive.please help me by sending ur suggestions One more thing he has putting shunt so tel me is it can out in future..and we axpect from him he shold do his natural behaviour like a normal baby. YYYY@YYYY +0000
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012