Baby passing stools 18 times a day. No dehydration, bleeding. Remedy?

hi my name is Sangameshwar Balur. My baby boy is 4 months old now. Till last week he use to pass stool once in 2 days. But from past six days he has been passing stool 15 to 18 times a day. We took him to doctor he said its constipation and gave syrup for constipation. But no use , there is no improvement. Only frequent stool is the problem. No dehydration , no blood in stool and no fever . Could you please help me by giving proper remedy for my kid. Stool sometimes watery ans sometimes wheatish brown with seedy.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012