Baby not descended to pelvis. Cesarean suggested. High BP. Swelling in the body. Is normal delivery possible?

Dear Doc,My wife is 39th week pregnant and due date is 4 sep 2012,baby is still not in pelvis , doctor suggested the ultrasound and may be she will go for the Cesarian,I dnt want that actually,I want normal birth,my wife has high BP now and her weight is 90KG and increasing 1kg every week,she has swelling now on all over the body,Please suggest to bring the baby down naturally,and if we wait for the baby to come down how much we can wait in this situation,
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012

Since today is 5th sept , I guess your wife must have delivered by C section by now.

Floating head with high BP in Primi requires a C section.