Baby having diarrhoea, green stools. Prescribed zinc sulphate. Head circumference slowing down. Suggestions?

Hi, My two month girl infant had diarrhea 10 days ago, her doctor prescribed a stool test for any possible test but the result was found no virus, doctor prescribed zinc sulphate. after five days her diarrhea was disappeared but her stool remains green. Her Head Circumference growth became slow, at birth it was 35 and at month one it was 37, but at month 2( now) , it is 37 centimeters. I am really worried, what must be done for my baby to grow normally? Stool examination result: Color Brown ( but it looks like green), Consistency Formed, WBC 2-3, RBC Not seen, Undigested food not seen, fatty drops not seen, ova of Parasites not seen, Protozoa Cyst Not seen, Trophozoite not seen
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012