Baby having continuous running nose, cough, low appetite, vomiting. How to get relief?

Good Evening Doc , My baby is 18 months and has been unwell for the last 2 weeks since we came to India from Dubai. She is normally a very healthy and active baby and would eat almost everything we offer her to eat. Now, she has a running nose , cough , she is refusing to have anything except milk. She throws up very often and does potty 4-5 times a day. I ve seen 2 docs already but no improvement. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012